WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — Purdue men’s basketball head coach Matt Painter has announced that junior forward Eden Ewing has been dismissed from the team for a violation of team rules.
“It’s unfortunate that this didn’t work out for Eden and we wish him the best in his future plans,” Painter said.
Ewing had appeared in six games this year for the 11-2 and 16th-ranked Boilermakers, averaging 1.7 points and 0.5 rebounds in 4.5 minutes per contest. He arrived to Purdue before the season after being named an All-Region honoree at Tyler JC (Texas), averaging 13.1 points and 6.9 rebounds per game during the 2016-17 season.
- Purdue dismisses Eden Ewing for violating team rules
- Twitter is considering labeling Trump tweets that violate its rules
- Purdue faces federal suit for alleged civil rights violations
- Purdue football team honored at Indiana Statehouse
- Ethics panel dismisses complaint against Speaker Bosma
- Did Dombkowski's cell usage violate election law?
- Purdue and West Lafayette Fire Departments officially team up
- Purdue's Gelen Robinson named third-team All-Big Ten
- Purdue out-rebounded one of the country's best rebounding teams
- Purdue joins team devising materials for superfast aircraft