WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Purdue baseball program hosted its first Halloween Bash Tuesday night at Alexander Field.
The event started with a three-inning scrimmage, after which children joined the players on the field for trick-or-treating.
The Boilermakers are also making plans to host their First Pitch Dinner in January and popular Preseason Fan Fest inside Mollenkopf in February. But first they close out their fall ball schedule with Friday's 5 p.m. ET exhibition game vs. Wabash Valley College followed by the three-game Black & Gold Series (Oct. 17-19). Admission is free for all fall events at Alexander Field.
- Purdue baseball hosts Halloween Bash
- Purdue Hosting Career Fair
- Purdue hosts Rube Goldberg competition
- Purdue hosts Norwegian Foot March
- Purdue hosts annual 5k Challenge
- Purdue hosts "Hemp Field Day"
- Home with Hope hosts first Scary-Oke Halloween event
- Purdue baseball sweeps season-opening double-header
- Purdue baseball tops Virginia Tech 12-5
- Purdue baseball drops rubber game to Tulane