CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WLFI) — The 2-seed in the NCAA Tournament's UNC Regional, Purdue took a 1-0 lead early on Houston.
The Cougars rallied, though, to score nine unanswered runs in a 9-1 rout of the Boilermakers.
Purdue drops to the losers bracket, where the Boilers will take on North Carolina A&T Saturday at 1 p.m.
- Purdue baseball falls to Houston in NCAA Regional first round
- Purdue baseball draws Houston in NCAA Tournament
- Late Houston rally ends Purdue's season in regional
- Purdue volleyball sweeps Wright State to reach NCAA second round
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards named to all-region team (NCAA Tournament)
- Purdue baseball falls to Ball State, 2-0
- Purdue volleyball falls to Utah in NCAA Tournament
- 1-on-1: Mark Wasikowski previews NCAA Tournament, Houston matchup
- Edwards leads Purdue past ODU 61-48 in 1st round of NCAA
- Purdue volleyball reacts to NCAA tournament draw