WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue announced on Thursday when employees will receive the appreciation payment that was announced back in February.
Biweekly staff will receive the payment in their March 27 payroll, and monthly staff will receive the payment as part of the March 31 payroll.
Previously, President Mitch Daniels announced benefit-eligible staff who were employed on Dec. 31, 2018, and have an annual salary of equal to or less than $75,000 will receive a one-time appreciation payment of $500 in recognition of their efforts and commitment to making Purdue’s affordability policies a reality.
Further information and guidelines for the appreciation payment can be found here.
- Purdue announces timing of the one-time appreciation payment
- Purdue football announces times for six 2018 games
- Purdue continues to freeze tuition, announces one-time bonus for staff
- Veterans appreciation luncheon happening Saturday
- Purdue to make announcement regarding Purdue NewU
- Rainfall Timing Update
- PURDUE: NewU offical name announced
- Purdue announces new Gateway Complex
- Time, broadcast details released for Purdue-Butler game
- McCann kicks FG as time expires; Missouri beats Purdue 40-37