WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The football program will open its spring season Monday, Feb. 24, and wrap it up with the annual Spring Game at Ross-Ade Stadium on April 4. Below are some details for fans.
- Spring practice begins Monday, Feb. 24.
- The first week (three practices) and spring game is open to the general public and media.
- The open practices will begin around 4 p.m. and end around 6 p.m.
- All open practices will be held either outdoors (weather permitting) at the Bimel Practice Complex or indoors at the Mollenkopf Athletic Center.
- No photos or videos are allowed.
- No social media is allowed, please keep phones put away.
Spring Game Information
- The spring game will be April 4 at Ross-Ade Stadium at 2 p.m.
- Parking for the game is free, but on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Purdue's Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for the game.
- Gates for Ross-Ade (C, D, F and G) will open at 1 p.m.
- Concession stands near the open gates will be open with food, soft drinks, water and beer available for purchase.
- The Athletics Ticket Office in Mackey Arena will open at 1 p.m. to purchase tickets for the 2020 season. The ATO will close at halftime of the game.
- Due to construction, Gates A and N, along with the South End Zone Patio, will be closed.
- The Purdue Team Store in the northeast corner of Ross-Ade will open at 10 a.m.
- The game will be televised live on the Big Ten Network.
2020 Purdue Football Open Spring Practices
Feb. 24 – 4 p.m.
Feb. 26 – 4 p.m.
Feb. 28 – 4 p.m.
April 4 – 2 p.m. (Spring Game at Ross-Ade Stadium)