WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue University Dance Marathon is celebrating their 100 happy days tomorrow.
PUDM is only 100 days away from their dance marathon.
All proceeds donated to the dance marathon go directly to Riley Hospital for Children.
For members of PUDM, tomorrow is a day to be motivated and confident to raise money.
To Jackson Otto, tomorrow is a day about spreading the culture of PUDM.
“We want everyone to come experience 100 happy days becasue we want it to be an experience for everyone,” said Otto. “We want people who may not know what Riley Hospital is. We want people who may feel uncomfortable fundraising. We want people who just want to make friends. We want everyone to come hang out and experience how great a dance marathon can be.”
One hundred happy days is a 24-hour event.
To donate visit Donate.pudm.org.
- Purdue University dance marathon is 100 days away
- Purdue's 18-hour dance marathon starts Saturday afternoon
- Purdue University hosts 7th annual half-marathon and 5k race
- Purdue Dance Marathon raises more than 1.2 Million for Riley Hospital for Children
- Purdue Dance Marathon is underway, students hope to reach $1.2 million goal
- Dance marathon helps kids and young adults with special needs
- Purdue Police caution drivers during Purdue Half Marathon Saturday
- Purdue officially launches Purdue University Global
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens
- Summer construction at Purdue University