WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—Purdue's Football Performance Complex connected to Ross-Ade Stadium now has a name.
The building has now been named Kozuch Football Performance Complex.
The complex was built with university funds in 2016 and wasn't awarded a naming right at the time.
An unknown donor donated a significant amount of money to have the building named.
Trustees approved the new name of the building during this mornings board meeting.
The building had been without a name for two years.
"We have a donor who stepped forward who wanted to recognize through a naming, a party of interest to them, and they put forth a significant contribution to funding that building," said Chairman for Purdue Board of Trustees Michael Berghoff.
The donor who contributed wanted to recognize Kozuch through naming.
- Purdue Football Performance Complex has a new name
- Purdue announces new Gateway Complex
- Brohm impressed with Purdue's defensive performance
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- PURDUE: Construction to begin on $86 million apartment complex
- New animal sciences complex opens at Purdue University
- Musicians perform at Purdue's Jazz On The Hill
- Purdue Glee Club sends seniors off with final performance
- Purdue football announces future football game dates, opponents
- Purdue University football players lead Special Olympics flag football clinic