WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The successful Purdue men's basketball Alumni Game will return to Mackey Arena for the first time since 2014, when the fourth installment will be played Aug. 4, tipping at 11 a.m. ET.
"Our Alumni Game is one of the highlights of the year and we are excited to get back into Mackey Arena for this year's event," head coach Matt Painter said. "The three previous games have been outstanding events and I know our fans are excited to see some of their favorite Boilermakers back in Mackey Arena wearing the Black and Gold. It's a great way to honor the tradition and history of Purdue Basketball."
Tickets will be reserved in the premium seats for $10 each, starting June 11 for men's and women's basketball premium seat holders. On June 18, the seats become available to John Purdue Club members before going on sale to the public (if available) June 26. All other general admission tickets in the lower and upper bowl are free.
This will be the fourth time the Alumni Game has been held and in all of the previous three events, approximately 50 former Boilermakers and coaches returned for the weekend. Players and coaches will be announced in the upcoming weeks prior to the Alumni Game.
Fans that purchase their 2018-19 men's basketball season tickets during Alumni Game festivities will received a free Mackey Arena desktop replica (one per account). The Purdue Athletics Ticket Office will be open from 9:30 a.m. to noon for season-ticket sales.
Rosters and more details will be announced at later dates this summer.
- Purdue basketball alumni game set for Aug. 4
- Purdue basketball legends return to Mackey Arena for annual alumni game
- Purdue basketball, climbs one spot, set for Marquette Game
- Upcoming film will focus on Purdue alumni Neil Armstrong
- Purdue Alumni give grandchildren the college experience at Grandparents University
- Notes: Purdue basketball set for Butler
- Purdue Brain Gain Initiative Helping Bring Purdue Alumni Back to Indiana
- Purdue men's basketball set to host No. 17 Louisville
- Purdue basketball to host Marian in exhibition game
- Purdue baseball game postponed, now set for Wednesday double-header