WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue University releases a memorandum to faculty and staff Tuesday announcing the changes to the spousal coverage policy would be "delayed, pending further review".
Last week Purdue informed employees they were putting a rule in place that spouses must use their employer's medical insurance if the employer pays 50 percent, or more, of the premium.
Due to this and other changes, the enrollment deadline was extended to give employees more time to make 2019 benefit selections.
- Purdue announces delay of spousal medical coverage policy changes
- Purdue joins list of employers changing spousal medical coverage policy
- News 18 coverage policy
- Postgame Coverage: Louisville vs. Purdue
- POSTGAME COVERAGE: Purdue vs. Michigan State
- Purdue to make announcement regarding Purdue NewU
- PURDUE: NewU offical name announced
- School cancellation and delay policies in our area
- Pregame Coverage: Purdue MBB hosting Rutgers Wednesday night
- Postgame Coverage: Michigan beats Purdue for Big Ten tournament title