(WLFI) — The Indiana Department of Transportation is holding a public hearing for an upcoming road rehabilitation project.
The project will happen on State Road 28 from US 231 in Romney to the US 52 west junction. INDOT says everyone is welcome to comment on the environmental document and preliminary plans.
The project's aim is to address current pavement conditions, as well as sub-standard sight distances.
The meeting is Tuesday at 6 p.m. at James Cole Elementary School.
- Public hearing for S.R. 28 rehabilitation project
- 2 injured in SR 28 crash
- Unity's Miracles Rehabilitation to relocate
- Rehabilitating Teal Rd. in Lafayette
- SR 234 closing Monday
- Dogs help rehabilitate Tippecanoe County criminals
- Franciscan Health Lafayette unveils new rehabilitation gym
- Interstate 65 southbound exit ramp at SR 28 closed for weekend
- September 28: Friday Feedback
- Public hearing being held for Lafayette's proposed water rate increase