TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Spring installments of property taxes for Tippecanoe are due Thursday, May 10.
There are several locations to pay:
o The Treasurer’s office at 20 N 3rd Street, County Building, is open today until 4:30 pm.
o Staley Credit Union, 1632 Union Street, is accepting payments until 5:00 today.
o Dropbox at 20 N 3rd Street is open until midnight.
o Online payments may be made until midnight. To make payment online, visit www.beacon.schneidercorp.com or the Tippecanoe County website.
A press release from Tippecanoe County Treasurer recommends not mailing a payment on the same day it is due, unless it is hand-canceled by the postmaster with today’s date.
Late payment penalties can range from 5-10% of the unpaid balance.
- Spring property taxes due Thursday
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- Tracking spring-like weather this Thursday
- Cumberland Elementary dismisses early Thursday due to water main break
- Winter to Spring
- Wisconsin cancels spring football game due to threat of inclement weather
- Property owners speak out against wind farm
- Property owner working to clean up neighborhood
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- TSC, LSC, West Lafayette Schools all closed Thursday due to weather