MIAMI CO., Ind. (WLFI) — Two projects could slow traffic along U.S. 31 in Miami County.
During the day, drivers should expect lane closures while crews resurface asphalt.
Work will take place between County Roads West 800 South and County Road West 300 South or Maugans Road.
There is also bridge maintenance planned on the U.S. 31 bridge over Deer Creek, between Wayne Street and Frances Slocum Trail.
Some work may be done with traffic directed by flagger and drivers should also be prepared for stopped traffic.
Work on U.S. 31 is expected to remain through late July, weather permitting.
- Projects could slow traffic along US 31 in Miami Co.
- Crash slows holiday traffic on I-65
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- Official: 75-turbine wind project in Miami County unlikely
- Kokomo teen dies in Miami Co. crash
- Harris Leads Purdue past Miami (Ohio) 75-66
- Police catch 2 during Miami Co. burglary
- EMT Dies in Miami County Crash
- Bridge maintenance to begin in Miami Co.
- August 31 Friday Feedback