TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A previously convicted child molester senteced for multiple counts including inappropriate conversations with a child.
Gregory Allen Hooker, 45, was sentenced to 14 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections and two years supervised probation for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, with a prior, possession of Child Pornography, Child Solicitation, and Habitual Offender.
According to prosecutors, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children contacted Lafayette police on April 4, 2018, about a possible case of child pornography and solicitation. Prosecutors said Hooker had inappropriate conversations with a child between 14 and 16-years-old on a social media chat application.
Prosecutors said investigators also found multiple videos and pictures of child pornography in Hooker's email account.
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced for child solicitation
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting
- LPD makes arrest in child solicitation case
- Indiana Supreme Court upholds sentence for woman convicted of child molesting
- West Lafayette man convicted of child molesting sentenced to 40 years