SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WLFI) — Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced today that President Trump will appear at a campaign rally at Atlantic Aviation in South Bend, Indiana on Thursday, May 10 at 7:00 pm ET. Trump is expected to cover tax cuts and the economy.
Making the announcement, Michael S. Glassner, Chief Operating Officer of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., said, “We are pleased to announce our next Trump Rally on May 10 in the great State of Indiana. This will be a special trip as President Trump has a unique connection with Hoosiers, having picked one of Indiana’s finest leaders ever to serve the nation alongside him, Vice President Mike Pence. The President is excited to return to South Bend to tout the benefits that his historic tax cuts are providing Hoosier families throughout Indiana, and to remind them what an important role they’ll play in expanding our GOP majority in the Senate in the mid-term elections this fall,” he concluded.
This is the ninth rally that President Trump has held in Indiana and the second rally in the South Bend area since he first began his race for the presidency in June of 2015.
For information on how to register, click here.
- President Trump will speak in South Bend next week
- South Bend business owner enters congressional race
- New South Bend casino opening Tuesday
- Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend woman
- Indiana denies application for South Bend abortion clinic
- South Bend mayor vetoes rezoning for anti-abortion group
- Jury declines to indict South Bend officer in fatal crash
- Potawatomi Zoo in South Bend to get white rhino exhibit
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg joins 2020 presidential race
- Silver Alert canceled for two missing South Bend girls