Here is the third installment of the preliminary winter outlook with Fall & Spring added.
These are anomalies based on years similar to this one.
There continue to be similarities to last year's winter. Fall & spring appear to be cooler than normal overall.
Fall looks wetter than normal & spring "normal" precipitation, but those are more wild cards at the moment before the final forecast is made.
September-November temperature anomalies:
September-November precipitation anomalies:
December-February temperature anomalies:
December-February precipitation anomalies:
March-May temperature anomalies:
March-May precipitation anomalies:
- Another Installment of the Preliminary Fall-Winter-Spring 2019-20 Outlook
- Fall-Winter-Spring 2019-20 Outlook
- Final Fall-Winter Outlook........& Outlook for Spring-Summer
- Winter outlook forecasts wetter winter
- THOUGHTS ON THE WINTER & TO EARLY NEXT SPRING OUTLOOK
- Another Look Into the 2019-20 Winter
- Weekend Outlook
- August 17, 9:31 PM: Second Installment of the Fall-Winter-Early Spring Trends
- Local Weather History: Analogging Further for 2019-20 Winter
- Winter to Spring