WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The 61st Purdue Grand Prix will be taking place on April 21 and tickets are now available for pre-order. For the first time, credit and debit cards can be used for purchases.
The cost if purchased before April 21 is $7 per ticket. Tickets can also be purchased at the gate for $10. Those wishing to purchase tickets in person can do so through Purdue Conferences in Stewart Center, Room 116. To purchase tickets online, click here.
The Grand Prix raises money for student scholarships and awards more than $10,000 to students each year, with $500 going to each student awarded. Eligibility is based on applicants' community involvement, academic achievement and need.
Applications are open and students can apply by clicking here. Applications must be turned in by 11 p.m. on Feb. 2 for consideration.
Two Grand Prix ambassadors will also be chosen to act as representatives of the event and will receive a $1,000 scholarship each. Those interested in becoming an ambassador can click here to apply.
Along with the ambassadors, the Grand Prix is also represented by the queen. Applications for Grand Prix queen will be open until 11 p.m. on Feb. 2.
For more information about ticket sales, the ambassador or the Grand Prix Queen programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-sale tickets for Purdue Grand Prix now available
- Grand Prix weekend kicks off at Purdue
- Purdue campus bars brace for Grand Prix weekend
- Jared Thomas wins 61st Purdue Grand Prix despite kart issues
- Purdue bars checked for safety during Grand Prix weekend
- Police take 200+ calls during Grand Prix weekend
- Purdue Christmas tree arrives at Grand Hall
- Purdue's Abby Abel named Grand Marshal of 500 Festival Parade
- Pre-K program reaches area schools
- Arconic ends pre-Medicare retiree health coverage