LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Several locations around the viewing are experiencing power outages as a result of Sunday afternoon's storm. We have estimated times for power to be restored in the areas most strongly impacted, according to Duke Energy's power outage map.
South of Dayton/Sheffield Township area: 98 people without power. Estimated time of power restoration is 11 p.m. on Sunday
Between Williamsport and Westpoint: More than 500 without power. Estimated time of power restoration ranges between 10:30 p.m. on Sunday and 3:30 a.m. on Monday.
Northeast of Michigantown: 32 without power. Estimated time of power restoration ranges from Midnight to 12:15 a.m. on Monday.
Lafayette/West Lafayette: 24 without power. Estimated time of power restoration ranges from 10:30 p.m. on Sunday to 3 a.m. on Monday.
This information was last updated at 9:50 p.m. on Sunday.
- Power Outage Updates
- Duke Energy reporting power outages
- Power outages reported in Lafayette
- Crash causes major power outage, 2 hospitalized
- Power outage shuts down Eastside 9 theater
- Friday morning power outage affects thousands
- Campus wide power outage reported at Purdue
- Thousands affected by Frankfort power outage
- Planned power outage for West Lafayette on Friday
- Power outages reported in Carroll County, community center open