LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — There's been a delay on construction of the eastbound bridge of Sagamore Parkway. Crews were scheduled to start pouring concrete on the bridge Monday afternoon but have delayed the start. An INDOT spokesperson could not immediately give a reason for the delay.
When crews start pouring concrete, the stretch of North River road that goes under the bridge will need to be closed. INDOT said they expect the closure to start late this week or early next week.
- Pouring of deck for new bridge delayed
- North River Road closed as crews pour new bridge deck
- N. River Road closed as crews pour Sagamore Parkway bridge deck
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Jeff High School athletes deck out homes for Festooned Fourth
- Delays on Sagamore already reported ahead of Tuesday's bridge work
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Harrison takes early lead, pours in late runs to beat West Lafayette
- Purdue team creates 75 step machine to pour a bowl of cereal