LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A major fundraiser for Lafayette Urban Ministry's immigration Clinic is on track to raise $30,000.
Port of Hope fundraiser was held at Lafayette Brewing Company Thursday evening.
More than 200 people showed up to enjoy music, food and drinks.
Immigration clinic director Susan Brouillette said the money raised helps pay application fees and provides resources to people wanting to become citizens.
"this community embraces everybody and it is just heartwarming to see the huge turn out we have tonight and the amount of sponsors we have," said Brouillette.
Roughly 19 local restaurants were at the event.
- Port of Hope fundraiser on track to raise $30,000
- Hoops for Hope fundraises for two community members
- Indiana ports extends option for possible 3rd Ohio R. port
- Superhero fundraiser happening this weekend to help raise autism awareness
- Walk of Hope raises funds for those in need
- Tracking another quiet day
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Tracking Snow Overnight
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Tracking a winter storm