LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — The Lebanon Police Department is investigating an armed robbery that was reported early Monday morning. According to police, around 3:19 a.m., officers were called to the Speedway Station, located at 1335 South Lebanon Street for a report of an armed robbery.
The victim reported two males entered the store, one wearing a ski mask, the other a hooded sweatshirt. One of the men held a gun to the attendant's head and demanded money. The suspects then left with an undisclosed amount of cash and items.
The suspects were described as in their early to mid-20’s with one suspect being approximately 5’5” and the other approximately 5’9”. One of the suspects was wearing a red hoodie with a black jacket and dark pants. The other was dressed in a dark jacket with dark pants. Both suspects were last seen running from the Speedway Station to the east. Officers searched the area but were unable to locate the suspects or a vehicle.
These suspects are considered armed and dangerous. If you know either of the suspects, please call 911 or the Boone County Communications Center at 765-482-1412, option 8.
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Police searching for suspects in Lebanon armed robbery
- LPD searching for suspect in armed robbery
- Police identify suspect in Lebanon armed robbery, connected to other robberies
- Police are searching for overnight armed robbery suspect
- LPD searching for suspect in alleged VP armed robbery
- Police searching for Linden bank robbery suspect
- Suspect charged with Lafayette armed robbery
- Police make arrest in Lebanon armed robbery case after two hour standoff