LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The search is underway for two boys who police said beat up a man Saturday after he refused to buy an iPhone. Police said the man met the seller of the phone in a convenience store parking lot on 18th Street.
According to police, the man then decided not to buy the phone. That's when police said two other boys pushed him against a car, beat him and took money.
Police are searching for the people involved. According to officers, they are searching for two black males between 16 and 17. Police believe one is 5 foot 5 and one is 5 foot 2. They were wearing black hoodies at the time.
You're asked to call Lafayette police with any information.
- Police searching for suspects after man beat up in phone transaction
- Kokomo police searching for rape suspect
- Frankfort police looking into new phone scam
- Woman shot near Purdue campus; police searching for shooting suspect
- Police arrest man suspected of rape
- Police seek public's help after man, 87, dies after beating
- Fort Wayne police searching for suspect in fatal gas station robbery
- Suspect in fatal Indiana road rage beating caught in Florida
- Tennessee sheriff clarifies statement about Delphi suspect search
- WLPD searching for suspect in overnight stabbing incident