LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Police are investigating after a man was shot in Lafayette Saturday morning.
Officers were called to an area on Broadway Street just before 7 a.m.
Lafayette Police Sgt. Grant Synder says a man was shot and taken to a nearby hospital.
No information on the victim's condition was given.
We will update this story as soon as more information becomes available.
- LPD investigating Broadway Street shooting
- LPD investigating South Street bank robbery
- Man injured in weekend shooting on Broadway Street
- LPD investigates late night stabbing on Main Street
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- LPD names a person of interest in Virginia Street shooting
- LPD looking for shooting suspect
- LPD investigates three shooting incidents that appear to be related
- LPD investigating overnight stabbing near Columbian Park
- Neighbors react to LPD homicide investigation