TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—A driver sustained severe injuries after crashing his car on Soldiers Home Road Friday night.
It happened at the 3800 block of Soldiers Home Road around 8:30 p.m.
When Tippecanoe County deputies arrived, they found Heriberto Lopez in his car.
They said Lopez failed to safely drive through a curve in the roadway.
This caused his car to go off the right side of the road and hit a tree.
Airbags were deployed, but Lopez was not wearing a seat belt.
He was taken to a hospital in Indianapolis for further treatment.
Drug or alcohol use is not known at this time.
- Police respond to serious body injury crash
- Multiple injuries in 3-vehicle crash
- Medical helicopter responds to injury at Indiana Packers
- Crash with injury closes State Road 25
- Indianapolis firefighters escape serious injury after crash
- One person injured in personal injury crash
- Kokomo Police responding to shots fired, find body outside and a man bound in bathtub
- Suburban Indianapolis police force deploying body cameras
- Police investigating body found in Delphi
- Driver in hospital with serious injuries after Boone County crash