HILLSBORO, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police have released a photo of the suspect who they say robbed a bank in Hillsboro Friday.
As News 18 previously reported, it happened around 4:30 p.m. The man walked into the Centre Bank at 111 North Water Street and robbed the bank of an undisclosed amount of money.
Master Trooper Detective Josh Edwards described the suspect as a man, approximately 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing around 200 pounds. Police said he was wearing a white hard hat, a safety green hooded sweatshirt, dark construction/cargo type pants, brown gloves, silver wire rim glasses and possibly wearing a fake beard.
Police said he handed the teller a note demanding cash. No gun was displayed but he did indicate that he had one. After receiving the cash, the man left the building on foot going north from the bank. No one was injured during the robbery.
If anyone has information on the robbery or saw the suspect leave the bank, they can contact Detective Edwards at the Indiana State Police Post in Lafayette at (765) 567-2125. Information can remain anonymous.
- Police release photo of Hillsboro bank robbery suspect
- Officers looking for suspect in Hillsboro bank robbery
- Police release more photos of Horizon Bank robbery suspect
- Police have released photos of Advance America robbery suspect
- Police release images of Crawfordsville bank robbery suspect
- Crawfordsville police investigating bank robbery
- Horizon Bank robbery suspect and suspected accomplice charged
- Police release image of Village Bottle Shop robbery suspect
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Police looking for suspect in alleged Romney Meadows armed robbery