DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police on Monday issued a statement on the number of tips that have been received in the Abby and Libby homicide investigation. According to ISP, the Multi-Agency Task Force has received over 2,200 emails, 400 calls, and an additional 135 calls and or walk-ins to local police departments and state police posts around the state since the April 22 press conference. They have received 42,000 since the start of the email and tip line.
Police would like to remind people they are looking for information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who committed this crime.
• Be specific as possible to a description
• Name and age if possible
• A connection to Delphi and that person’s location or address at this time
• Leaving information on how we can contact you for possible clarification of your tip is helpful but not required
• Tips can remain anonymous
If you have a tip, no matter how insignificant you feel it might be, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 844-459-5786.
- Police release the number of new tips received in Delphi homicide investigation
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides
- Delphi one year after the double homicide
- 18-month anniversary of Delphi double homicide
- Community reacts to Indiana State Police 'moving in new direction' with Delphi homicide investigation
- More than 140 tips received in Delphi case after Dr. Phil episode
- More than 300 new tips received since one-year anniversary of Delphi teens death