CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — According to Indiana State Police, the body found in Clinton County Tuesday is missing Flora woman Kyra Boehning. Police say the investigation has been completed and no foul play is suspected.
Her body was found on County Road 500 East just north of State Road 28 in Clinton County. That's the same road where police found her car last week.
Flora Police said 25-year-old Kyra Boehning was last seen at 11:00 p.m. on Monday evening October 8.
- Police release identity of body found in Clinton County
- Police release identity of body found on Lafayette's east side
- Body found in Clinton County
- Tippecanoe County Coroner releases identity of body found on Purdue's campus
- Police release name of wanted Clinton County man
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- White County coroner confirms identity of body pulled from Tippecanoe River.
- Coroner has presumed identity of body pulled from Pulaski County house fire
- Police detain "person of interest" in fire with body found
- Clinton Co. Humane Society releases statement after controversial meeting