CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Four people currently face charges following a police raid on a home in Carroll County.
Police say a tip received during a routine traffic stop led them to obtain a search warrant.
Police searched a home on North Hodges Drive in Monticello around 3 a.m. Sunday. They arrested four people inside. Two of them were wanted on warrants.
Police arrested 22-year-old Bradley Grigsby, 56-year-old Mark Palladino and 35-year-old Talitha Beckley. Forty-eight-year-old John Grigsby was also arrested, but a booking photo was not provided. He faces a charge of false informing.
Palladino faces meth, marijuana and paraphernalia possession charges.
Police say Bradley Grigsby had arrest warrants out of Pulaski and White counties. Beckley had one out of Tippecanoe County.
Both Bradley Grigsby and Beckley remain in the Carroll County Jail.
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County
- Carroll County prosecutor decides to step down
- New prosecutor named in Carroll County
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Woman shares concerns about Carroll County Jail
- Madam Carroll up for sale
- Madam Carroll talks boat safety
- Five people facing charges after home searched and car stopped in Carroll County
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary