WARREN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- Two people have been arrested following a police pursuit in Warren County. It happened around 9:30 Sunday morning.
Police said a trooper tried to pull over a car for speeding but the car kept driving.
During the pursuit, ISP said the vehicle jumped railroad tracks on Division Road near County Road 825 West.
That's when a trooper pulled the vehicle over.
The driver, 30-year-old Mallory Heltsley, and the passenger, 27-year-old Jorge Dickenson, were taken into custody at the Warren County Jail.
Both are facing several charges, including possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Heltsley also faces a charge of operating while intoxicated.
- Police pursuit ends after vehicle jumps railroad tracks
- Kokomo Man arrested after vehicle pursuit
- Police arrest 3 after OnStar helps ends pursuit
- Police pursuit on US 41 ends in arrest
- High speed police pursuit over weekend ends with two arrested
- Second vehicle pursuit in Newton County this week ends in another arrest
- Three arrested after early morning stolen vehicle pursuit
- Passenger hospitalized after jumping out of moving vehicle
- Tracking active weather to end the week
- Indianapolis ending contract for electric vehicle fleet