MONTGOMERY COUNTY. Ind. (WLFI) - Devin Ewoldt is behind bars for allegedly robbing the Lebanon Dollar General at gunpoint. As News 18 previously reported, the incident happened on September 28th.
Members of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, Indiana State Police Lafayette Post, US Marshal’s and Indiana State Police Central Emergency Response Team were all on scene.
State Trooper David Millburg said they arrived at a home on West 200 South in Montgomery County around 4 p.m. on Friday. He said Ewoldt ran into the home and would not come back out. They attempted to reach him by phone, but were unsuccessful. He said Ewoldt came out of the residence and surrendered to officers around 6 p.m.
He was arrested for three warrants. The two warrants out of Montgomery County were for Habitual Traffic Violator and Possession of Methamphetamines. The warrant out of Boone County was for Armed Robbery and Intimidation with a Weapon.
As News 18 previously reported, he is believed to be behind armed robberies in Owen and Putnam Counties as well. ISP did not say if he is facing those warrants at this time.
He is currently booked into the Montgomery County Jail. News 18 did reach out to the jail to obtain a mug shot, we have not heard back.
- Police make arrest in Lebanon armed robbery case after two hour standoff
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Police make 2 arrests in Black Friday armed robbery
- Police identify suspect in Lebanon armed robbery, connected to other robberies
- Lafayette police arrest woman after hours long standoff
- Three charged in armed robbery case
- Flora police are investigating an armed robbery
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- Man arrested after 2-hour standoff with police