LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Police are looking for a suspect who allegedly robbed a man at gunpoint in the Romney Meadows neighborhood Sunday night.
Police said it happened on Northchester Lane around 10:40 p.m. The victim told police a teenager, whom he knew, came to his front door without notice. After he was let in, the teen allegedly pulled a handgun on the victim and got away with cash.
Lafayette police are looking for a male in his late teens. The victim told police he was wearing a black sweatshirt and pants. Even though the victim knew the alleged suspect, police would not release a name or other identifying factors.
Call Lafayette Police at (765) 807-1200 with any information.
- Police looking for suspect in alleged Romney Meadows armed robbery
- Lafayette police investigate shooting at Romney Meadows
- Head Start coming to Romney Meadows
- LPD: Man suspected of killing in Romney Meadows arrested
- Lafayette police searching for man suspected of killing Romney Meadows man
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- LPD searching for suspect in alleged VP armed robbery
- LPD investigating Black Friday alleged armed robbery
- Suspect, still at large, charged with murder in killing of Romney Meadows man