WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Multiple police agencies are searching for a man with felony warrants. Deputy Evan Morrow with the White County Sheriff's Department said the person fled a residence.
Officers from Cass, Carroll, White Counties and Monticello set up a perimeter between the areas of 350 North and 750 East Saturday from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Deputy Morrow said White County received information of the male's location. When they showed up, he said the suspect fled to the backyard. He said they used a drone to try and catch the suspect. However, they have not been found.
The man has warrants in White and Carroll Counties. Deputy Morrow was unable to give News 18 a suspect description. Police say the fugitive is not dangerous.
If anyone sees anything suspicious, contact the White County Sheriff's Department at 574-583-2251.
This is a developing story.
- Police looking for fugitive with multiple felony warrants
- Fugitive found: Wytona Edwards
- Fugitive found: Sausha Lechner
- Fugitive found: Ricky Beaver
- Fugitive search: Lindsay Terry
- Fugitive found: Ryan Kidder
- Fugitive search: David Keglovits
- Fugitive search: Stephon Tyshawn Tuck
- Fugitive search: Nathan Robert Wilbanks
- Fugitive search: Joey Elgin Rollins