LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette police are investigating a person cut during a domestic dispute. Around 11 a.m. Tuesday morning there was a report of a domestic dispute at 16th and Grove Street in Lafayette. Police arrived to find a male with a minor cut.
The male was taken to the hospital. The cut was reported as minor and non-life threating.
Police are still investigating and determining who was involved.
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- Lafayette Police investigating five different shooting incidents in one week
- ISP investigating officer involved shooting in Waynetown
- LPD investigates three shooting incidents that appear to be related
- Woman stabs man with kitchen knife
- Ulta Beauty shoplifter accused of pulling knife
- 1 dead in police-involved shooting
- Police identify suspect in officer-involved shooting
- One shot fired in Lafayette incident; police on scene
- Clinton County crash involving school bus under investigation