TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Minor injures were reported in a Tuesday morning I-65 crash.
Indiana State Police closed a southbound lane about 5:45 Tuesday morning at the State Road 25 exit in Tippecanoe County.
Police said a woman drove into the median and denied medical treatment.
All lanes of the interstate re-opened about 7 a.m.
- Minor injuries reported in Tuesday morning I-65 crash
- Crash causes delays along I-65 Wednesday morning
- Man arrested after I-65 crash
- Crash causes minor injuries, fuel spill on State Road 43
- Trooper suffers minor injuries after Indiana toll road crash
- Drivers walk away with minor injuries in Sagamore Parkway crash
- Crash slows holiday traffic on I-65
- ISP says 2 dead in I-65 crash
- Bug distraction causes crash that closed I-65
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash