LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lebanon pediatrician arrested on Friday accused of child molestation, is now facing additional charges as more victims have come forward.
According to police, in addition to the original charge of Child Molesting, a Level 4 Felony, the Boone County Prosecutor has filed additional charges including two counts of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor, a Level 5 Felony, and one count of Vicarious Sexual Gratification, a Level 5 Felony.
After Dr. Jonathon W. Cavins, was arrested on Friday, Feb. 22, additional victims contacted Lebanon Police Department with allegations of inappropriate conduct by Dr. Cavins during physical examinations. Detectives conducted an investigation and information obtained was substantially similar to that obtained from the first victim.
Police said they are continuing to investigate claims and have two more potential alleged victims they plan to interview in the coming days.
- Lebanon pediatrician facing additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Fired Lafayette elementary teacher faces additional charges of sexual misconduct
- Police: Lebanon pediatrician arrested, charged with child molesting
- Lebanon pediatrician sued by parents of boy he allegedly molested
- Family sues Indiana pediatrician accused of sexual abuse
- Pediatricians drop age limit for rear-facing car seats
- LPD officer faces misconduct allegation
- Accused pediatrician's medical license suspension extended
- Priest suspended after allegation of sexual misconduct
- Some Fog & Additional Rainfall