LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette police say they've arrested a man accused of using a gun and brass knuckles in an attempted armed robbery.
Hector Casanova, Junior, faces preliminary charges of intimidation with a deadly weapon and attempted robbery. The incident happened Sunday night on South 19th Street.
As News 18 previously reported, the victim told police he had arranged to meet up with someone at that location to sell a pair of shoes. After handing them over the victim said Casanova pulled out his weapons and demanded money.
Police say the victim refused and Casanova took off on foot.
- Police arrest suspect in 19th Street robbery
- LPD arrests man in 19th Street attempted armed robbery
- Shell gas station robbery suspect arrested
- Suspect arrested in Everett Street shooting
- Lebanon Police apprehend armed robbery suspects
- Lafayette police looking for robbery suspect
- Police searching for Linden bank robbery suspect
- Lebanon Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- LPD investigating South Street bank robbery
- Police release images of Crawfordsville bank robbery suspect