FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — Nearly 250 urns have been stolen from a northeastern Indiana cemetery, police said.
The 248 urns were taken from the Greenlawn Memorial Park, Fort Wayne police said. The value of the urns was estimated to be $124,000.
It's not clear when the urns were stolen, WANE-TV reported Friday.
- Police: 248 urns worth $124K stolen from Fort Wayne cemetery
- Two Gravestones Stolen From Sand Ridge Cemetery
- Haunted Lafayette: Pierce Cemetery
- Police seek information on cemetery vandalism
- Stolen Picasso painting worth $28 million recovered after 20 years
- Hundreds of dollars worth of Christmas gifts stolen from home
- CHiPS Hosts Historical Cemetery Walk
- Medical device supplier plans Fort Wayne expansion
- 3 dead in Fort Wayne shooting
- IPFW officially becomes Purdue University Fort Wayne