LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers may notice extra police on the roads starting Sunday. Indiana State Police will be joining troopers from five other states to target violators of the "Move Over" laws.
The law requires drivers to move over when emergency and service personnel are on the side of the road.
The project runs from Sunday through next Saturday and includes all roads in the state of Indiana.
- Police target violators of the "Move Over" laws
- State police enforcing Move Over Law this week
- Drivers "Move Over" for emergency vehicles
- Did Dombkowski's cell usage violate election law?
- Indiana attorney general may have violated law in ad
- Frankfort police treat overdoses as crime scenes to target dealers
- NIPSCO paying $900K fine over gas pipeline safety violations
- Lawsuit: Indiana city ordinance violates sanctuary city ban
- Purdue faces federal suit for alleged civil rights violations
- Purdue dismisses Eden Ewing for violating team rules