WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Plans for more commercial development along Sagamore Parkway in West Lafayette are on hold for the city council.
Developers are looking to rezone the land next to Applebee's.
The Area Plan Commission signed off on the proposal last month.
The request was supposed to go before the West Lafayette City Council Monday night. However, there are still agreements that need to be worked out regarding an access point off Cumberland Avenue.
The developer continued the proposal to next month's meeting.
- Plans for development in WL put on hold for city council
- WL council puts trash and recycling expansion on hold
- Smoking policy for WL parks has been put on hold
- New WL city hall plans progressing
- Plans for development in WL move forward yet again
- WL recreation center planning continues
- WL and Lafayette city councils implement buffer yard ordinance
- WL mayor is putting "sweet" in Sweet 16
- WL council will address expansion for trash and recycling services
- WL council moves forward with trash and recycling expansion