LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A person is expected to be okay after they were hit by a car on Sagamore Parkway. The crash closed a part of the road for several hours late Tuesday night.
Lafayette police Lt. Nicholas Amor said it happened about 9:30 p.m. just south of Kossuth Street. Police closed the southbound lanes of Sagamore from Kossuth to National Drive.
Amor said the pedestrian was taken to the hospital with what he believed to be non-life threatening injuries. He said the driver of the car cooperated in the investigation.
- Person hit by car on Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Lafayette to work out Sagamore Parkway lighting kinks