JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana State Department of Health is reporting one of the state's three new COVID-19 deaths was in Jasper County. A total of 17 people have died in the state from coronavirus.
No other information was provided.
In the News 18 viewing area, cases are reported in Fountain, Howard, Jasper, Miami, Montgomery, Tippecanoe and Warren Counties. There are 645 total reported COVID-19 cases statewide.
More than 4,600 people have been tested for the virus.
- Person dies in Jasper County from COVID-19
- First person dies from COVID-19 in Indiana
- Man dies following crash on I-65 in Jasper County
- Jasper County man arrested in alleged stabbing
- Jasper County sees first COVID-19 case, state death total now at 14
- One person airlifted after tractor and car crash in Jasper County
- Deputies break up underage drinking party in Jasper County
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- Missing Jasper County woman found dead in Hobart
- Jasper County man killed by front-end loader