NEWTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Christopher Channing Mathis, a 27-year-old from Kentland has been taken into custody by Investigators from the Newton County Prosecutor's Office. Officials had issued a warrant for "assisting a criminal" on Friday in connection to the alleged murder of Nicole Bowen.
Three other people have been arrested after the initial investigation. Garrett K. Kirts of Lebanon was arrested for the alleged murder of Bowen with Jasmine Parker and Ashley Garth arrested for "assisting a criminal".
Bowen's body was found just north of Kentland on Saturday, March 30th.
- Suspect with warrant connected to Bowen murder investigation arrested
- Arrest made for alleged murder of Nicole Bowen
- Woman wanted for questioning in Bowen homicide investigation
- Attempt to serve a warrant ends in acquitted murder suspect's arrest
- Newton County Sheriff's Office issues warrant for chase suspect
- Three arrested after Fulton County search warrant served
- Pennsylvania murder suspect arrested at Boone County hotel
- State police searching for two men in connection to murder
- Murder warrant issued in death of woman found in sunken SUV
- Couple arrested in connection to abuse of 4-month-old