INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence will join President Donald Trump in addressing the annual meeting of the National Rifle Association in Indianapolis next week.
Pence will be the featured speaker at the NRA Institute for Legislative Action Leadership Forum on April 26. Trump will be the keynote speaker at the forum the same day.
The NRA said Wednesday this will be the second consecutive year that the president and vice president speak at the leadership forum.
Chris W. Cox, executive director of the leadership forum, says, "NRA members are excited that Vice President Mike Pence will speak about his longstanding support for our right to keep and bear arms."
- Pence to address NRA meeting in Indianapolis with Trump
- Pence traveling to Indianapolis for IT company announcement
- Pence making Indianapolis trip to tout GOP tax cuts
- Young Democrats will meet in Indianapolis in 2019
- Trump tells NRA he's withdrawing from arms trade treaty
- Locals react to President Trump's Indy NRA visit
- NRA President makes a stop in Monticello
- NRA to shut down production of NRATV
- Indianapolis Zoo opening new exhibits
- Holcomb voices concern to Pence over Trump tariffs