HENDRICKS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Vice President Mike Pence will touch down in Indiana Thursday afternoon.
The former Hoosier governor will be taking part in a roundtable discussion with local business leaders this evening at around 5:45 p.m.
He is also expected to give a speech about the tax plan. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta and Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb will be joining Pence at the event.
His trip comes as the Trump administration is trying to win support from Democratic Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly for the tax plan.
- Pence arriving in Indiana Thursday afternoon
- VP Pence's brother Greg wins Indiana House seat
- Vice President Mike Pence returns to Indiana to promote USMCA
- Rhinoceros arrives at southern Indiana zoo from Oklahoma
- Winter weather arrives to greater parts of Central Indiana
- Indiana health officials warn tick season has arrived
- Purdue Christmas tree arrives at Grand Hall
- Warm & Windy Monday, Cool Down Arrives Tomorrow
- Jelly scooters arriving on Purdue's campus
- Mike Pence's brother plans to run for Congress