WOLCOTT, Ind. (WLFI) — The Tri-County School Corporation has named Patrick Culp as it's new superintendent. Culp will replace former Lafayette School Corporation Superintendent Ed Eiler, who has been serving since June in an interim role.
Longtime Superintendent Kathy Goad left over the summer for the same role in the Linton-Stockton School Corporation.
Culp comes to Tri-County from West Central Middle and High School in Francesville. He has been serving as principal since 2014. Prior to becoming the principal at West Central, he was a principal, assistant principal and history teacher at Fountain Central Junior/Senior High School.
He earned his bachelor's degree in education from Purdue University in 1999 and his master's degree from Indiana State in 2007. He and his wife Lisa have three children.
Culp will begin Jan. 1.
- Tri-County School Corporation names new superintendent
- North Newton School Corporation Superintendent dies
- Autopsy completed for North Newton School Corporation Superintendent
- Tippecanoe School Corporation names teacher of the year reps
- School corporation is improving facilities
- Understanding Frontier School Corporation's Referendum
- TSC names new assistant superintendent of personnel
- Lafayette School Corporation projects are on track
- Tippecanoe School Corporation celebrates class of 2018
- Lafayette School Corporation gets a food truck