LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Patients of Dr. Robert Bigler in Lafayette have contacted WLFI wondering why CVS won't fill Bigler's prescriptions.
We have reached out to CVS for comment but have yet to hear back.
According to the Indiana Board of Pharmacy, there are no formal complaints against Dr. Robert Bigler.
His license to prescribe is still active.
A representative from Dr. Bigler's office said he cannot comment on this issue.
Some patients have told us other pharmacies are also denying Bigler's prescriptions.
We have yet to hear back from those pharmacies at this time to confirm.
We will continue following this story and bring you the latest as we get more information.
- Patients say CVS is denying prescriptions from Lafayette doctor
- Doctors see increase in patients
- Dr. Bigler's patients speak out about rejected prescriptions
- Are Lafayette pain specialists inundated with patients?
- Lafayette doctor defends pharmacies for flagging docs
- Patients, doctors concerned about new Indiana opioid limits
- Doctor accused of using own sperm to inseminate patients gets suspended sentence
- Doctors promote winter weather safety
- New Indiana law could help hold down prescription drug costs
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series