CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—INDOT said I-65 southbound from mile marker 157 to 155 will only have one lane. This is just south of State Road 28.
Construction is set to overlay the deck on the Little Potato Creek Bridge.
INDOT has installed a temporary traffic signal at the intersection of U.S. 52 and State Road 28.
This project is expected to go from Sunday September 14th through next week until Friday September 20th.
Learn more about closures and road conditions in West Central Indiana here.
- Parts of I-65 will go down to one lane Sunday
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers
- Nightly lane restrictions start on I-65
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- Update: all lanes open after crash on I-65 forces closure
- UPDATE: Southbound lanes of I-65 are now open
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash