WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — After being rescheduled twice in the past month, a part of North River Road is now closed. West Lafayette police confirm the road was closed on Tuesday morning.
Crews will be working underneath the Sagamore Parkway bridge. The road is expected to remain closed until at least Friday. Drivers should take Happy Hollow and Soldiers Home Roads as a detour.
The eastbound bridge is expected to open to traffic sometime in fall, and be completely finished in June 2019.
- Part of North River Road closed until Friday
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- North River Road closed as crews pour new bridge deck
- North River Road to close for the summer beginning Monday
- UPDATE: Monday's North River Road closure postponed
- TRAFFIC ALERT: North River Road closed Wed. thru Fri. for bridge work
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge Project will close North River Road next week
- INDOT to close parts of State Road 25 Monday