INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Indiana Pacers) — The Pacers will hold their first two workouts in preparation for the 2019 NBA Draft on Tuesday, May 21 at St. Vincent Center.
The first workout group includes Brian Bowen II (Australia), Ty Jerome (Virginia), Jaylen Nowell (Washington), Josh Perkins (Gonzaga), Dylan Windler (Belmont), and Justin Wright-Foreman (Hofstra).
The second workout group includes Nicolas Claxton (Georgia), Carsen Edwards (Purdue), C.J. Elleby (Washington State), Martin Krampelj (Creighton), Derrik Smits (Butler), and Lamar Stevens (Penn State).
The 2019 NBA Draft will take place on Thursday, June 20 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The Pacers own two picks in this year's draft, one pick in both the first and second rounds, the 18th and 50th overall selections.
- Carsen Edwards to participate in Pacers pre-draft workouts Tuesday
- Carsen Edwards works out for Pacers
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards to enter NBA Draft
- Carsen Edwards receives All-American honors
- Carsen Edwards wins Jerry West Award
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards to enter name in NBA Draft, not hiring agent
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards named to all-region team (NCAA Tournament)
- Purdue’s Carsen Edwards to return for junior season
- Carsen Edwards plans on letting his play do the talking
- Carsen Edwards named top returning player in college basketball