WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- Purdue Police are looking for two men possibly involved in a string of burglaries at the Honors College Residence Hall. Police said multiple thefts happened between 8 and 9 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, witnesses reported two men entering rooms in both the north and south buildings. When a room was occupied, police said the men would apologize and say they were in the wrong room.
Wallets, purses, cell phones and laptops were taken from multiple rooms.
Then around 9:30 p.m., police said a stolen credit card was used at the Speedway gas station on State Street in West Lafayette. Police are reviewing video from the residence hall and gas station.
Police said the men are both described around 5-food-10, with a slim build. One was wearing a dark hooded jacket, the second was described wearing a grey track suit.
If you have any information, call Purdue Police at (765) 494-8221.
- PUPD looking for suspects in overnight burglary string
- Suspect arrested in string of Logansport church burglaries
- PUPD warns citations coming if Bird Scooter riders break rules
- Alcohol, bicycles and shotguns recovered in string of Monticello burglaries
- Elkhart man suspected in string of Indiana and Michigan robberies
- PUPD release images of man wanted for questioning in reported sexual battery
- Burglary suspect charged in pharmacy break in
- Becoming Cool, Clear Overnight
- Tracking Snow Overnight
- WLPD searching for suspect in overnight stabbing incident