CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — An update on a parole violation case for the property owner where two Delphi teens were found murdered.
Ron Logan is now on home detention.
He pleaded guilty to being a habitual traffic violator and breaking his probation.
In April, News 18 reported he was sentenced to two years in the Department of Corrections, followed by two years for his habitual traffic violator conviction.
Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says he will serve the rest of that sentence on home detention.
We also reported he is not a suspect in the killings of Abby Williams and Libby German.
- Owner of property where Delphi girls' bodies were found on home detention
- Property owners speak out against wind farm
- Property owner working to clean up neighborhood
- Body found in Clinton County
- Bodies of 2 longtime school district employees found at home
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Indiana AG challenges settlement over immigration detentions
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi couple
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides